Kalyn's preschool had a field trip to a fire house. Luckily since I am not working anymore I got to go with her while Grandma (my mom) stayed with Noah :) They talked about fire safety, showed how to drop and roll and feel the door with the back of your hand, not your palm, to see if the door is hot. We had a lot of fun and learned a lot!Kalyn's Class and two teachers in coral, along with the firemen

Kalyn and Tradd, one of her closest friends since birth whom just happens to be moving into our neighborhood this summer, yeah! This is one of the small cubbys the firemen sleep in, has the bed and desk with tv/DVD player. They had about 12 of these cubbys in one big room.



They had a nice kitchen and
even a big workout room!
Kalyn enjoyed climbing inside of the firetruck as well, cant you just see her excitement :)

3 comments:
That's great they had a field trip and you got to go!I feel bad I have not been able to do much with Bennett's class this year.
That's so cute! That is so cool that it's so nice inside since they have to spend so much time there :-) I'm glad you got to go with her!
oh well this was the first one I did with Kalyn so dont feel bad, and you have your hands full Betsy!
Post a Comment