Friday, February 29, 2008

Little Swimmers

Kalyn and Noah started their swim lessons two weeks ago. Noah did great the first lesson, however wanted nothing to do with in the second and third lesson. He did really well just this past time though, staying there on the side the whole time, so we have two more weeks to go!
The pictures didnt turn out the greatest and the water looks green!

Noah's swimming class, he is in middle


Noah loves the water :)







Kalyn's swimming class, she is the last one on left




Kalyn jumps out to her teacher, long legs!

3 comments:

Betsy McK said...

We start our swimming lessons tues., it has been 7 monts since we took our last lessons.

Joy said...

Looks like they are having a blast! I can't wait until the girls can take lessons. I guess we will be waiting at least 6 more weeks though until Lori's cast is off :-)

Huntley said...

I think we will just teach them ourselves after this since the classes are so simple and Dav could teach them and save money too...