The kids went to the dentist in March as well. This was Kalyns 3rd time and lucky she did great. Last time a kid next to her was getting sick so she refused to open her mouth. This was Noahs FIRST visit and he did wonderful!!!
I'm so glad that they like the dentist! I love the picture of Noah with his big blue eyes! So cute! The girls like the dentist too but I don't get to go back with them until they are finished with the cleaning.
3 comments:
I'm so glad that they like the dentist! I love the picture of Noah with his big blue eyes! So cute! The girls like the dentist too but I don't get to go back with them until they are finished with the cleaning.
Yes, glad they like the dentist, it makes like much easier. I also love the last picture of Noah wide eyed! So ccute.
thanks, it was really a great visit which surprised me!
Post a Comment