Monday, June 2, 2008

Kalyn graduates

Kalyn graduated from preschool May 22nd, before our trip, but i am just now getting the photos up here... I cant believe she will be in kindergarten!! Where does the time go????

Kalyn with her classmates here.

Her buddy Tradd who is now in our neighborhood!


Kalyn gets her diploma :)


Her teachers on left Ms Tully and Ms Scheuren on the right.



One of Kalyns favorite classmates, Carsyn who is actually the only one from her class who will be going to her same elementary school, although I think there will be 8 classes, yes I said 8 kindergarten classes, can you believe that???


We are so proud of you Kalyn and know you will do so good in your new school! You are already saying you miss school and cant wait to go to the "big kid" school!

3 comments:

Betsy McK said...

She looks so cute in her little gown. Was there a reason for the 2 different colors of gowns?
Geese I can't believe 8 classes, I took Bennett this morning to testing for Kindergarten and she said they will have 60 kids max.
I can't believe they are off to Big school. It happens way too fast for me :o(.

Huntley said...

Hey
I dont know why except some people bought gowns and we didnt so that is maybe why some are different, strange???
Well we have two new schools that will be done in 2009 so then that will take a lot of kids out of the school but yes they are already doing a freeze now on that school!

Joy said...

She looks so cute in her gown! It makes me sad too that they are growing so fast. She will have a blast in kindergarten! That is a lot of classes!