David turned the big 35. Unfortunately he had to work that day, however he came home to a feast he loves. We had alexanders feast which is chicken with feta cheese and olives, etc melted on top over brown Rice, green beans and rolls. As you can see it looks tasty and it is!!!!

David wanted a confetti cake with confetti icing so we made that for him too. The kids enjoyed helping with the cake and helping put a few balloons up that day as well.



Of course the kids enjoyed eating the cake!
Next was gift time. David opened a barlow lens for his telescope and moon polorizer.

This is a DVD of a family guy episode based on the star wars movies which is pretty funny!

He was the MOST excited about a CD I happened to find online he had as a kid called "star wars and other galatic funk" and remembers rollerskating to it on his birthday when he was younger!

3 comments:
Wow, David is spoiled! Yummy food and cake and lots of presents on his 35th birthday! Wow!
MMMMMM, you'll have to post the receipe for that. It looks yummy!!!
I know he is spoiled for sure :)
Well I cant eat that way for the next 30 days, counting calories but I will email the recipe, we kind of took one from my dads restaurant he used to own and revised it and he likes it better this way too:)
Post a Comment