Now you can all see what we really do in the house and how crazy we can be, ha ha! We taped a short clip of David as a gremlin chasing us around. So, now you know just how silly we can be :)
Thanks for sending me a note on Facebook, I am terrible about checking it and I should probably close my account, I never use it. I have checked out your blog a few times, feel free to stop by mine.
Your family is gorgeous!! What adorable, adorable children you and David made. :-))
4 comments:
Ha Ha that's great the kids having fun with their daddy! It's fun times like this that will be so much fun to look back on in a few years.
I know, it will be fun to see when they are older! Do you guys do things like this or are we the only ones??? ha ha
That is too funny! David is so creative :-)
Kara~
This is HYSTERICAL!!
Thanks for sending me a note on Facebook, I am terrible about checking it and I should probably close my account, I never use it. I have checked out your blog a few times, feel free to stop by mine.
Your family is gorgeous!! What adorable, adorable children you and David made. :-))
Post a Comment