Monday, March 31, 2008

Pool Time at last!

We had to get the kiddie pool out last week when we had a sunny warm 80 degree day! The kids spent a few hours playing outside in the back, splashing in the pool and popsicles. Of course since that day we are now in the 60s with rain so its been COLD lately. They had a ball and we cant wait until it gets warm like this again soon we hope!!!

4 comments:

Joy said...

Oh, that was such a beautiful day! I wish it was that warm today :-)

Betsy McK said...

Wow you guys are brave to get the kids in the pool at 80! We don't venture to the pool until its well into the 90's or 100 Ha Ha! Looks like they had a blast!

Huntley said...

well here that is warm to us, ha ha!

Dawn said...

Very cute pool pics!!! I can't wait to get our little pool out for Courtney, although I know that our great big ole' Labrador will be in more than her! :)

It was so great meeting the four of you at L&L's birthday party!!

~Dawn