Today Noah wanted to be my little helper. I was preparing Collard Greens today which we will eat for supper. Now for you all that arent southern folk, they are similar to fresh spinage yet so much better. David makes the best collards and I am trying out his recipe. Noah helped me first by washing all the leaves at least 3 times. He enjoyed washing the "lettuce" as he called it and as you can see he is wearing big boy underware as we are potty training so just goes around in them all the time. Much easier to change them then the whole outfit when we are home!

He only got himself and the whole floor under him wet, not too bad for his first time :)
I had to cut up all the greens afterwards and since Noah was pretty much soaked after helping wash the greens and washing dishes in the sink, why not just get him nude and put him IN the sink. Yes, it was my idea and he loved it. He thinks his mommy is silly!!

Noah kept thinking the stems of the collard greens were "pickles" which he loves so of course what would top this whole crazy morning off but a pickle in the sink!
Noah has had trouble in the past with anger and hitting so we took advice from someone to get something he IS allowed to hit and he and Kalyn love the bozo clown that came today in the mail...

Well maybe you all thought we were crazy with the Gremlin video so hope you arent REALLY scared of us now, or maybe you want to come join in the fun at the Huntley House, ha ha :)
3 comments:
Oh, how cute is that! I can tell he had a blast! I bet those collards will be the best that Noah has ever tasted since he helped :-)
Love the bozo! Very cute!
Oh yum I love me some collards!!! I just wish I knew how to make them. You will have to tell David to post his recipe :o). Yeah to Noah for potty training!!!
The Bozo is cute; we have a Superheros one that Bennett uses to practice his karate moves on.
Looks like much fun!! Great idea about bozo the clown. I'll keep this in mind just in case. You have beautiful family and it looks like lots of fun.
Post a Comment