Kalyn rode her VERY first big rollercoaster today which has a big hill so I was very surprised she went on and wanted to go back twice more. They are in the very front here, you can see David there. 
Noah loves riding the old time cars .....cheese :)

We returned home to eat a quick sandwich and then it was "mommy and Kalyn time" where we went to a parent and child class at supper sensations where we signed up to make 3 meals to take home, freeze and then can just put them in the oven when we want to have them for a meal. It was really fun and Kalyn loved helping to prepare the meals!








7 comments:
Looks like you all had a big Saturday! Glad you got to go to Carowinds and it looks like it wasn't too crowded. Very cool! Yeah for Kalyn's first roller coaster ride! go Kalyn!
Forgot to mention about the cooking class :-) That looks like a lot of fun! Maybe you can get Kalyn to help with dinner now! Ha!
Oh I wish we still lived close by, so we could go to Carowinds! Bennett still talks about it, and asks if we can go and ride the Fairly Odd Roller coaster. He rode it when we were there with Harrison in Sept. of 06 and was scared then, but is ready to give it another try.
I love the freezer cooking and have done it numerous times. Did you like it? I had not heard of the one you went to. They have so many places to choose from now. Makes getting dinner ready much easier on a busy day.
Yes its fun now that kalyn likes the bigger rides and will be fun when we can all four do the big coasters and all, although I feel old as it makes me a little motion sick now, ha ha!
The cooking class was GREAT. I want to go take her every few mos and it helps a lot with dinner nights to have it all ready to just put in oven then!
Wow, Kara, she looks like you! Your kids are beautiful.
Hey, looks like you all had a blast at Carowinds!! We haven't taken Courtney there yet, but will do so this Summer, especially since Courtney is OBSESSED with Dora! :)
I haven't posted anything on Shutterstock yet, but we have 2 big trips planned where I'll be doing a TON of photography: NYC (visiting old friends) in May and scenic Door County, WI, in June (where I'll be shooting a wedding). Hopefully I'll have a bunch of photos that I could submit.
Take care! :)
Dawn
I really miss Carowinds, I wish I knew how many times I went there with my season pass, I felt like it was all the time. And I worked there for 3 years..I bet it has changed a lot since I was there. So much fun to take the kids!!!
Post a Comment