Saturday, May 3, 2008

Picking Berries

Friday at 8 am we met our friend Melissa and her sons Tradd and Luke to go Strawberry picking. Well as you can see I think the kids picked a little and ate a lot. They were the most juicy bright red berries so who could blame them. They only last a few weeks so we will have to get some every week before they are gone!






Noah had to be sure they tasted ok before putting them in the basket and this one he bit and then placed in the basket as he did several others, ha ha


I gotta find a good red one!
Hmmm this one looks good
Noah and Luke scope out the biggest berries to pick, I mean eat!



Kalyn helped Tradd fill his basket :)


2 comments:

Joy said...

Looks like y'all had tons of fun! They got their fill of fruit yesterday, that's for sure :-) It does stink that it only last a few weeks though!

Betsy McK said...

Oh how fun. I miss going to Hunter Farms to pick strawberries. Brayden never got to go :o(. I wish we had something like that around here. I bet they were yummy!!!