Today we went to an airshow which was spectacular as Noah would say! We got there right when it opened and stayed almost 3 hours until the kids were so tired. It was a lot of fun and we can't wait to go next year. They had several planes the kids could view up close like this "shark" plane which was pretty neat!

They got to sit in a plane for a picture which was pretty neat. Noah had to stand so we could see him though!

Noah inside a plane from the 1950s which was amazing...

Part of the airshow with men that jumped out of the planes here. As you can see David took these close up shots!
6 comments:
Oh, I love airshows! Was it in Lancaster? We are VERY familiar with that airport :-) Maybe Noah can become a pilot one day!
Yes it was, is that where your plane is? I know, he will do something with buttons or knobs one day!
Yes it was, is that where your plane is? I know, he will do something with buttons or knobs one day!
Yep, that's the airport. Well it's there for now.. but I'm sure we will be moving it when it all gets settled out :-)
You guys sure have been having fun lately and keeping the kids very well entertained. Looks like fun! We have never been to an air show, we should go check out Luke Airforce Base seeing it is so close, I know the boys would love it.
As you can imagine, in DC, we often have air shows. They are just amazing. Alex, his mother, Brendan and I were lucky enough to go to the dedication of the Air Force Memorial over a year ago, and it was simply breathtaking..even the Prez was there. I love that shark plane!!
Post a Comment