
Kalyn enjoyed playing some putt-putt
The kids went on moon bouncers and Noah actually could climb all the way up by himself

"whee!"

Noah and Daddy had fun visiting the firetruck and talking to the nice firemen too.

Even the mascot for the Baseball team came out for some fun :)
David was getting some good photography shots for his portfolio as well and here is a favorite of ours of Kalyn on the dome at the playground...

"whee!"

Noah and Daddy had fun visiting the firetruck and talking to the nice firemen too.

Even the mascot for the Baseball team came out for some fun :)
David was getting some good photography shots for his portfolio as well and here is a favorite of ours of Kalyn on the dome at the playground... Grandpa and Noah are taking a stroll!
After the festival, we went up to Mama's house to help plant flowers outside that Nana had brought. Noah first had to go lay on Mama's bed with his 3 black books that he insists on carrying around her house. They are 1 small dictionary, small bible and the new testament, I believe. He has to have these as soon as he enters her house! He looks tired already!
After the festival, we went up to Mama's house to help plant flowers outside that Nana had brought. Noah first had to go lay on Mama's bed with his 3 black books that he insists on carrying around her house. They are 1 small dictionary, small bible and the new testament, I believe. He has to have these as soon as he enters her house! He looks tired already!




Sidewalk chalk is the best :)
Noah enjoyed using the little watering cans to water flowers all over the yard at Mama's house
Kalyn loved playing with the rolly pollies Auntie Dana found for her!

3 comments:
Wow, the festival looks like it was fun! What a beautiful day for it too! I bet Mama was so happy to have her flowers planted. Very sweet! I love the picture of Kalyn too on the jungle gym.
Glad you all had fun at the festival and looks like the grandparents all got to enjoy the kids as well. The picture of Kalyn on the jungle gym is sweet.
Festivals are the best, I just love them!!!!
I got David's email and I plan to respond to him, once I have a chance to look at his work, will you let him know? Tell him thanks!!
:-)
Post a Comment