Saturday, May 17, 2008

Kalyn's festival... and Hermie!

Last week Kalyn's preschool had their end of the year festival, as she will be out of school on the 22nd!! (and a rising kindergartener, I cant believe it!!!). First they had a tug of war with their class...
Then their gym teacher had a parachute and few other gymnastic things for them to do.
The school rented two large moon bouncers they played in.


They even had face painting before heading over to Mr music to sing and dance....


Then they enjoyed cotton candy, wow!



After class that day, Kalyn got to take "hermie" home. He is a caterpillar that one child takes home each week for the weekend. It has a bookbag with books, a puzzle and two hermie movies too. Kalyn decided to have hermie come to the pet store with us that afternoon!



Kalyn wants a cat SO badly so had to show hermie the cats as well!!


We then went to the library with hermie so he could help Kalyn on the games there as well.



It was a great week with the festival and having hermie home for mother day weekend too!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Oh, her party looked like it was fun! I love Hermie! Too cute! I love Kalyn's face next to the kitty cat, you can see that she wants one so bad :-)

Betsy McK said...

Oh yes, I can relate, Bennett wants a dog so bad. He says when I turn 7 I'm getting a dog. Ha Ha!!!
Bennett had to do soething similar wish Horton Hears a Who and a book , wrinting in a journal etc. for school. Tomorrow is his last day. Boo hoo :o(