Mom has been helping me out with Noah on some thursdays and she came over to make play dough with him one day. He loves to help in the kitchen!
Noah said he wanted a bath in the sink so then Kalyn had to as well.. i said "ok why not" I mean really..it saves lots of water that way and easy to just hose them off :)
I can't believe both kids in the sink, cute. I bet Noah enjoys his special time with Grandma and gives you a nice break, wish I had someone here to give me a break sometime!
That is such a funny picture of them in the sink and I am so glad that your Mom can give you a break during the week! I know she loves it as much as you do :-)
2 comments:
I can't believe both kids in the sink, cute. I bet Noah enjoys his special time with Grandma and gives you a nice break, wish I had someone here to give me a break sometime!
That is such a funny picture of them in the sink and I am so glad that your Mom can give you a break during the week! I know she loves it as much as you do :-)
Post a Comment