Friday, February 1, 2008

Baby Sophia and Abby Visit!

Abby and Sophie came down to visit a few days so we all had to go over and see her at Mom and Dad's house! She loved seeing the kids, smiling at Kalyn! She is just two months old now.


Baby Sophia loves the carrier Abby has her in, see her peeking at us!

Aunt Sara and Sophia!


Caroline holds cousin Sophia














All the cousins together! Caroline holding Sophia,
Kalyn, Logan and Noah, all with the "tv stare" look












Kalyn and I admire the baby :)
















Noah says "Hello Cousin Sophia!"

















Sophia like the swing with music and lights!








Kalyn holds Sophia and Noah and Logan are in the zone again!

















The boys enjoy seeing their new cousin and Noah loves to give her a cuddle!































Friday we ate lunch at a chinese buffet that was so good. Sophia enjoyed Kalyn singing to her!

Grandpa looked down at Noah when I took the picture which I didnt realize at the time! Sara with Sophia and Grandma holding Kalyn...

3 comments:

Joy said...

She is beautiful! I know you must have been so excited to spend some time with her! What a precious picture of Noah snuggling with her! Too cute!

Betsy McK said...

I love the pictures. I'm glad your sister was able to come for a few days! Such precious children!

Huntley said...

thank you both, that is sweet! yes it great to see her again, she is a cute little baby!