Here is Papa holding Noah at just a few days old. They would visit regularly during Noahs Colicky days and he could calm him down!

I would take the kids to visit Mama and Papa usually at least once a month during the week. He liked to get on the floor and do puzzles and play with the kids!

We have been lucky enough to go to the beach with them for the past several years which has been a wonderful fun filled week with the family.
We Miss you and love you Papa!!!



4 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about his passing! He is in a better place now :-) Rest in Peace Papa!
I love the pic with Noah and him, that is such a classic and sweet photo...sorry for the loss, I know it is hard.
thank you both so much. He did live a long life and to see his GREAT grandkids is amazing and we would be happy to live to see ours as well. Thank you for your thoughts!
Kara, so sorry for the loss of Papa. I too love the picture of him and Noah, so sweet. It's nice to know he lived such a long life and had lots of wonderful kids, grandkids and great-grand kids in his life.
Post a Comment