Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Festivities


The kids wanted to do a Halloween Craft so we worked on that together last week. They enjoyed gluing the pieces together and then shaking glitter on it as well.




The finished product....


We took the kids to Carowinds yesterday to see the pumpkin patch and all the fall decorations.


They got to pick out a pumpkin and then color on it....


This is their favorite thing to do there each year, the big bubble area. We did this last since they were soaked and freezing when they were done playing in the bubbles. Luckily i thought to bring towels to wrap them in on the way out. They just loved this though!





David and I went to Scarowinds last night alone so Davids mom (nana) and Dana and Derrick came to watch the kids. They brought pumpkins to decorate and had a ball...







Aunt Dana, Noah, Nana and Kalyn

Uncle Derrick, Noah, Nana (getting squeezed by Noah) and Kalyn :)


3 comments:

Joy said...

Those are so cute! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time and the pumpkins turned out great!! the girls decorated pumpkins at a festival the other day and I need to put them on the blog too! I am such a blog slacker lately :-)

Betsy McK said...

Wow looks like lots of fun! Makes me so sad we just don't have anything like this here though. There is some stuff at the zoo, maybe I can take the kids there. I have not even heard of any pumpkin patches around here. I would like to get some pics of Baylor playing in the pumpkins for his baby book since I have the other boys at Hunter Farms in their scrapbooks. I really don't know how they expect one to get into the fall spirit? Do ya'll decorate for Halloween, since this is one of your favorite holidays?
Really cute the ones of the kids playing in all the bubbles....

Anonymous said...

Wow, i am quite impressed with your project, it absolutely adorable and something you can keep forever as a memory and a decoration. :-))

Just had time to check in on all the blogs...and the Renaissance Festival looks like so much fun, we may have to do that next year. :-)